- IFLA APR
- Awards & Competitions
IFLA ASIA-PAC LA AWARDS & LA LUMINARY AWARDS 2017
IFLA Asia-Pacific region Landscape Architecture Awards, now known as IFLA ASIA-PAC LA Awards provide an international platform to showcase and promote the achievements and work of landscape architects in Asia-Pacific region. The prestigious awards aim to create continuous awareness and recognition of landscape architecture together with like-minded partners and other professions that have played a key role in shaping our cities and environment towards a better future.
In addition, IFLA Asia-Pacific region is introducing the IFLA Asia-Pac LA Luminary Award 2017. It is IFLA Asia-Pacific’s inaugural and highest honour accorded to its regional luminaries who have inspired and made significant contribution in protecting, championing, advocating, enhancing and/or sustaining the living environment and communities in their profession, region, countries or cities. This award is held in conjunction with the IFLA Asia-Pac LA Awards.
Added values for IFLA members and National Associations
– LA Luminary Award provides leverage for IFLA National Associations to recognise non-landscape architects, contributors and like-minded partners outside of our profession to foster greater partnership.
– IFLA APR will provide maximum exposure for IFLA members and awards winning projects across Asia-Pacific via different media channels and platforms.
– The awards ceremony will be held at the IFLA APR Congress in Bangkok from 2-5 Nov 2017.
– All award winning projects will be published in an IFLA Asia-Pac awards publication with full detail write up for IFLA national associations, jury panel, winning firms and sponsors for maximum regional exposure and international business opportunities match-making.
Timeline in a Snapshot
– Call for entries – 24 March
– Calling for Sponsorship – now til July
– LA Awards Submission deadline – 8 May
– LA Luminary Nomination deadline – 8 May
– Submission consolidation – May-June
– Judging – June
– Jury invitation – now til April
– Awards ceremony – 2-5 November @IFLA Regional Congress Bangkok 2017
Please find attached downloadable forms:
1. IFLA Asia-Pac LA Award_Brief – Built & Unbuilt Categories (PDF)
2. IFLA Asia-Pac LA Award_Registration Form – Built & Unbuilt Categories (words format – Lock & Protected File)
4. IFLA Asia-Pac LA Luminary Awards_Nomination & Registration Form (words format – Lock & Protected File)
You can also go to the following link for downloads.
Please disseminate this exciting news and information to your LA friends and IFLA members.
For any questions, please directly contact our Asia-Pac LA Awards Convenor, Ms Juit Lian HENG or our Asia-Pac LA Awards Co-ordinator, Ms Si Ying WONG through firstname.lastname@example.org.