We would like to thank all those that submitted their work for the IFLA AAPME 2020 Awards: Global Call For Resilience. In its second iteration, our awards received a total of 280 submissions and a total of 143 entries have been recognised with an award.
In this category, we recognise 12 Outstanding Award projects that excelled in promoting climate change adaptation, responsible practice, and the pursuit of joint efforts to address issues of resilience building.
Analysis & Masterplanning
- Bidadari Estate Green & Blue Masterplan
- Nature as Leverage to Lead Coastal Urban Development in Shenshan Special Cooperation Zone, Shenzhen, China
- Regeneration code of rural micro wetland: Inheritance and Innovation of Natural Education applied in Guanwan ponds
Culture & Traditions
- Reviving the West Taipei at the Historical North Gate Node "Mitsui Plaza Landscape Design" (Jiao-Ba Plaza)
- Sakura Machi Kumamoto
- Connecting Human with Nature: Longhua Green Ring, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
- Nodeul Island: Interactive Transformation for Urban Resilience
Flood and Water Management
- Chulalongkorn University Centenary Park, Bangkok Thailand
- Showcasing Yellow River Watershed Eco-management through Weiliu Floodplain Resilient Design
Food Security and Production Systems
- Thammasat University Rooftop Farm
Social and Community Health
- CIFI Donut Kindergarten
Wildlife, Biodiversity, Habitat Enhancement or Creation
- Suzhou Huqiu Wetland Park
Click here to view the projects for the Awards of Excellence.