Chinese Society of Landscape Architecture (CHSLA)
CHSLA is a non-profit, science popularizing, national mass organization as legal corporate composed of professionals volunteering from the professionals of landscape architecture all over the country .It is member of the Chinese Association of Science and Technology (CAST) and IFLA, attached to Ministry of Housing and Urban-rural Development (MOHURD).
CHSLA aims to organize and unite the LA professionals .It aims also to foster a devotion towards preservation of national natural, cultural and historical resources, build eco-friendly and beautiful habitat environment, inherit and develop the excellent tradition of Chinese landscape architecture, absorb the advanced world science and technology, establish and improve a scientific system of LA with Chinese characteristics, raise the level of science and technology of the LA, promote the training of professionals ,and work for people’s needs of a fine natural environment.
Current Executive Committees:
President: Chen Zhong
Number of Members:
CHSLA Membership size in 2016: over 3000 (including those involved in design, construction, management and research)
- Tel: +86-10-88082568
- Fax: +86-10-88082100
- Address: 9 Sanlihe Road, Beijing 100835, China
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.chsla.org.cn
Hong Kong Institute of Landscape Architects (HKILA)
The Hong Kong Institute of Landscape Architects (HKILA) was inaugurated in 1988 as the professional body for those engaged in the practice of landscape architecture in Hong Kong, with the main aim of promoting the highest standard in the arts and sciences of landscape architecture and management throughout Hong Kong. A mutual professional recognition with Australia Institute of Landscape Architects and New Zealand Institute of Landscape Architects was established in the next year. The legal status of the HKILA was confirmed and objectives of the HKILA were defined with the enactment of the Hong Kong Institute of Landscape Architects Incorporation Ordinance in 1996.
Current Executive Committees:
President: Mr Paul Chan
Honorary Secretary: Dr Yin-Lun Chan
IFLA Delegate: Bosco So
- Tel: (852) 2896 2833
- Fax: (852) 2896 3938
- Mailing Address: P.O. Box 90550, Tsim Sha Tsui Post Office, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Website: www.hkila.com
Chinese Taiwan Landscape Architect Society (CTLAS)
The Chinese Taiwan Landscape Architect Society (CTLAS), established in 1984, is a non-profit organization formed to serve the mutual interests of its members and the wider profession in landscape architecture throughout Taiwan. The registered members include landscape professionals form academic and administrative sectors, designers, construction and manufacturing companies, and other industries such as horticulture, forestry, architecture, civil engineering, urban planning, art, tourism or recreation. The CTLAS promotes Taiwanese landscape architecture by holding conferences, seminars, educational programs, competitions, and academic publications. The CTLAS is an experienced and broad academic civil society and has made lots of contributions to both the academic field and the landscape industry in Taiwan. Moreover, the CTLAS also participates actively in the international affairs and exchanges. It has held IFLA APR Congress 1994, IFLA World Congress 2004, and ICLEE Congress 2008.
The aim of the CTLAS is studying landscape design, planning, construction and related knowledge to support domestic landscape education and promote academic and professional level. The current work plans of the CTLAS include:
- Publishing quarterly journal of landscape architecture and other publications.
- Holding international and domestic landscape conferences.
- Organizing international and domestic academic activities.
- Establishing database, collecting and promoting international and domestic cases and information.
- Organizing related exhibitions and workshops, offering professional courses.
- Promoting landscape professional appraisal system for public sector.
- Conducting research, planning, design, evaluation, notarization or review projects.
President: Wan-Jiun Teng
IFLA Delegates: Pei-ching Kao, Sophia Wang
- Tel: +886.2.2351.7745
- Fax: +886.2.2351.6497
- Address: 4F.-1, No. 307, Dunhua N. Rd., Songshan Dist., Taipei City 105 , Taiwan (R.O.C.)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.landscape.org.tw/